Friday, August 24, 2012

Vanessa Languis

Hello! I'm Vanessa Languis, I am 27 years old, and I am from Waverly, NE. I've taken two online classes before, so I sort of know what I am doing when it comes to Blackboard. I am a Graduate student, trying for both my teaching certificate and Masters degree. I am in the process of being certified for secondary education language arts.
I took this class as an elective, to fill space in my schedule. But since I work with a lot of students from diverse backgrounds, I thought this class would be helpful to better help them with their education.

I am involved with Otaku Jinrui, the UNL anime club. I am also staff for several sci-fi and anime conventions in the area, including Anime NebrasKon, OSFest (Omaha Sci-fi Festival), ConStellation, and PON3 Con. I enjoy reading graphic novels, sci-fi, and fantasy. I love watching anime and sci-fi B movies.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! With your anime interest, have you ever been to Comic Con?

    ReplyDelete