Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mara Schwarting

Hello!

My name is Mara Schwarting.  I am a junior Business Administration major minoring in Communications, Psychology and Marketing.  I work at a bank as a part-time teller and I pretty much spent my whole summer there.  I really enjoy playing volleyball whether that be sand or court. I absolutely love my dog Izzy too.  We adopted her from the humane society in Kansas City and she always makes my day when I see her.  I am part of a club called SIFE in the business college where I dedicate most of my free time to.  It has changed the way I live and go about my life.  I just recently moved into a hundred year old house with four other girls so I believe this year will be a year I never forget, good or bad.

When trying to figure out what I want to get out of this class I have realized that I want to gain a lot of cultural knowledge and not be so naive about the world.  I am very interested about other cultures and learning the differences we have.  I can't wait to see what happens this year with my personal life and professional life.



1 comment:

  1. I moved into a 100 year old house this summer too! The place was built in 1906 & has some interesting quirks. People always ask me if I think it's haunted. It used to be a frat house so I hope not;-)

    ReplyDelete