Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hello. welcome to my post.


My name is 

 Krista Mansfield

  I am 22 years of age and my hometown is Kansas City, Missouri.
 
GO CHIEFS! 

Here is me back home in KC at The Cashew!

I spent the summer working and doing a whole lot of nothing. I recently moved, got hired (and fired) from a serving position, and spent the last weekend before school at Ogallala Lake.

Sadly, the grass was a little crispy, nonetheless, a great time. 





I work part-time as an Associate Consultant for Clinique cosmetics. Makeup and skincare are big interests of mine.
MUSIC is a HUGE part of my life. 
Latest music obsession: Kreayshawn, Deathcab for Cutie, and Styles P.
 I also really enjoy painting... acrylic and watercolor.

I like the color PINK, among it.. just about anything GIRLY.

I chose interpersonal communication to:

 a. broaden my knowledge of the subject
 b. strengthen my ability to interact with different types of cultures if and when I study abroad
 c. fulfill my graduation requirement ;)
 I'm working towards a major in communications with a minor in history.



Oh and, meet Henry.
He is my kitten little.
The apple of my eye.
He's just like a son.
His nails are sharp.
He loves dog toys.






 I hope you enjoyed reading a little bit about me! I look forward to reading more posts and also working with everyone.




-Krista

7 comments:

  1. I love Death Cab for Cutie! I got to see them for the first time in April in Omaha. Amazing. I enjoyed reading your post, and I'm sure I enjoy the ones to come! Happy blogging this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kansas City! I find myself there often to take advantage of the fantastic shopping!

    I think your reasons for taking this course hit the nail right on the head! I look forward to broadening my cultural knowledge throughout communications as well!

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, question: do you need a cat sitter? That's probably the cutest kitten that ever crawled the Earth. My cat is like 22 lbs. I wish I were kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Another Chiefs fan!! I am also from Missouri and everytime I say I am a Chiefs fan I get a hard time for it. I think it's a Missori thing. You have to stick with them through the ups and downs. Go Chiefs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Glad to see a fellow Kansas City native!I grew up in the heart of KC and went to high school at University Academy Charter School!I'm also a die hard Chiefs fan, can't go wrong with the boys in red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I think we do have comm 201 together! haha sorry for late reply I am bad with technology

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the creativity and I'm so glad you included a picture of Henry. I have a 7-year old cat named Bode and he's definitely my baby boy. I think I spoil him more than I would an actual child. What can I say I'm a crazy cat lady and I"m totally cool with it.

    ReplyDelete