Friday, August 24, 2012

Terran Petteway


What is up everybody my name is Terran Petteway. I am 19 and was born and raised in Galveston, Texas where I have three brothers and a god sister. Two of my brothers played college basketball and one went to London to play overseas. My other brother is at the university of Texas A&M where he is starting at WR look out for him #13 lol. I play basketball for UNL, I transferred from Texas Tech so I have to sit out this year and redshirt.

This is my first online class where I had to blog so I hope it goes well. I look forward to learning more about this class and my fellow classmates.

I love hanging out with my family, nieces and nephews. I LOVE BEING A HUSKER GBR!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to UNL and GBR:-) Love the pic that you included. I too really love spending time with my nephew who lives here, and my younger cousins who I only get to see on family vacations. They crack me up, never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete