Sunday, August 26, 2012

Drew Freeman

Hey Everyone!!!

My name is Drew Freeman and I'm 23 years old and from Tulsa, Oklahoma.  I'm entering my final semester as a student at UNL, I graduate in December!! I played on the men's tennis team at the University for the past four years, and finished playing last season. I have really enjoyed the move to Nebraska and hope to stay for a long time!!

I do not have much experience with online classes as proven by how much trouble I have had trying to get this post done.  I'm taking this class because I think it is very interesting and I want to learn about communicating with people from different cultures, I also feel that using the tools that we are using in this class will be very useful tools in the future.

Overall I had a very busy summer working two different jobs, and taking a class.  I am VERY exicited to get back to school and start taking classes again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming graduation! I'm glad you were able to fit in Comm 211 before you finished your career at UNL.

    Let me know how I can help with the tech stuff. My biggest piece of advice is to make sure you budget plenty of time. That's the big thing for me is the time it takes to make videos, format, and upload. It always takes twice as long as I think it should! So if you start early, between the 2 of us, we can troubleshoot anything.

    Also stoked to have another member of the tennis team in class. I've had a few of your teammates before and really enjoyed working with them. Plus, I live in a house full of tennis fans so we love to not only watch, but attempt to play as well.

    ReplyDelete