Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Nurul Hasanah Norman

Hi everyone! My name is Nurul Hasanah Norman and I am an international student from Malaysia. I am 22 years old. I'm in senior year and currently majoring in Psychology. I have taken several online courses such as Cultural Anthropology and Sociology of Crime during my previous semester. But, I definitely would experience different kind of online learning environment as COMM211X is a communication class.

I really love learning about other cultures. That's why I decided to take Intercultural Communication during this semester. I hope I will gain a lot of useful knowledge about other cultures from this course. Besides that, I hope this class could help me to improve my communication skills and language.

Because I am an observant, I love taking picture of natures especially flowers. But I'm not a professional photographer. I also like doing social works as I could meet a lot of new people and gain priceless experience.

This was during our Malaysian Night. We were wearing Malaysian traditional clothes for our cultural performance. And I was wearing red 'kebaya,' traditional dress for women (two from the left).
Besides performing during Malaysian Night, I also became a food volunteer together with my friends on that night.

Thank you for reading. Nice to meet you all :)

2 comments:

  1. I took sociology of crime last semester, unfortunately I learned absolutely nothing im my class. It was memorize this write it on that test and so forth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the course! I would love to see you incorporate your interest of photography with the class blog.

    ReplyDelete