Friday, August 24, 2012

Mariah Gatson

Hello!! My name is Mariah Gatson I am from the oh so lovely Omaha Nebraska where I attended Millard North. I am, as of yesterday 19 years old and a  sophomore Communications major and loving it so far.  I have only taken one other online class which went pretty well, however the format, tools and process was a little different, but I think I'll manage.  This class is for my major but I also love looking into other cultures and seeing how the work.  I have an obsession with baking cupcakes.  I could do it all day long and never grow sick of it. 
The following picture is a moose cupcake...



I spent my summer nannying for an anchor for the MLB network.  We went to baseball games (Yankees) and traveled all over the country it was a great growing experience and I learned a lot.  I also love college football , like LOVE IT.  I am all about the Ducks and Huskers. My soon to be brother-in-law plays for Oregon as a wide receiver he is #16 feel free to cheer for him now lol.


                                                         This is from the Colorado vs. Oregon game last season
I look forward to this coming semester and this coming football season. 


3 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with the picture of your moose cupcake. I love to bake and try to recreate ideas that I find online but most of the time it's a fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it was definitely fun swinging from the Eiffel Tower haha! That moose cupcake is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cupcake is awesome. I had a baker friend who made a red velvet cake in my cat's likeness. The perfect dessert for a crazy cat lady:-)

    ReplyDelete